Friday, July 13, 2012

Trip to Cascade

On Tuesday evening Daniel, Zoe, and I packed ourselves and our stuff into an MAF Cessna-206 and Daniel flew us to Cascade, ID. Daniel had two mornings of very exciting training there (i.e. he did 11 spins and other adrenaline-pumping stuff). Zoe and I had nice quiet mornings, and we did some hiking as a family Wednesday afternoon. Here is our trip in photos:

View from the airplane as we got close to Cascade

Zoe trying to see out the window

Daniel is recording something right after landing

Lupines blooming at the Ashley Inn

Inside our hotel room

Zoe's first apple. I guess I don't need to make applesauce any more!

Zoe "eating" lunch

We drove from Cascade to McCall

and hiked in the state park there. Next time we will bring a better stroller!

I admired the wildflowers.

Zoe loved the view of the lake in McCall.




This is what Zoe really does on Daddy's shoulders.

Thursday morning I walked with Zoe to the lake at Cascade.

She was sleepy!

She slept on the way home in the airplane.

On the ground in Nampa!

I am so grateful for this fun little vacation with Daniel and Zoe! I enjoyed the rest and the beauty of the mountains, trees, and lakes.

1 comment: