Thursday, December 15, 2016

Zoe's first Christmas play

Zoe was an angel in her first-ever Christmas play tonight! Kindergartners and other homeschoolers were invited to participate in the play (even though the school here is grades 1-8). This meant that Zoe got to attend rehearsals for the last couple of weeks. She was so excited to be a part of the play—I wish I had a video of her smiles and giggles. And she swayed/danced to the music during most of the songs. It reminded me of how I bobbed my head to the beat during school music performances at Zoe’s age. Ariella and I sat in the front row right in front of Zoe. Ariella enjoyed watching and being bounced on my lap during the songs. Daniel, Zach, and some of the other babies were in the back and the nearby hallway. I think this was a great introduction for Zoe to the school where she will attend starting in August! We had lots of yummy food to eat outside afterwards, and the neighbors even set off some fireworks. What a fun night!

All ready to start!

Program

Singing!

Zach is on the right, friends Brett on the left and Marc in the middle.

Baby fun area

I love my girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment