Monday, November 3, 2014

Eleven Months

Well, Ariella's 11 month birthday has come and gone...and later this month we will celebrate her first birthday! I remember thinking a year ago thinking that she would be born any day! I think it's a lot more fun to have an active and smiley 11 month old than to be 9 months pregnant!

My parents were visiting the week when Ariella turned 11 months old. She looked around for them when they had returned to MA. She has not started walking, but loves to stand up in the middle of a room and bounce. She yells an enthusiastic "hi Daddy!" to greet Daniel...or me or even Zoe sometimes. Ariella is already much more of a climber than Zoe was. I am really enjoying watching her grow and seeing her personality unfold.





Enjoy the giggling in the video. :) And note Ariella's happy feet.

1 comment:

  1. Ariella sounds so energetic! Glad you are enjoying these little--big, really--moments with her.

    ReplyDelete