Monday, June 23, 2014

Seven Months

I just realized that Ariella is 7 months old today so I snapped some photos.


 She is crawling everywhere now, climbing into and under things, and pulling up!


What a cute girl! Ariella crawls to wherever I am and climbs on me. (When she does the same to her sister, she gets yelled at "No! Ariella no! Don't get me!" That doesn't seem to stop her...)


A few days ago Ariella got her first tooth. Today her second one broke through. She nurses a lot and eats bananas, rice cereal, cheerios that Zoe dropped on the floor, and grass and small wood chips.


I am so grateful to be mommy to this sweet, fun, little girl! What a blessing she is to me! Right now she is growling at the sliding glass doors, hoping to go outside. Time for me to play with her. :)

2 comments:

  1. Grass and small wood chips . . . we could all use a little fiber, I guess. :) What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete