Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beach Day at Pulau Ahe

Today our family, along with 24 friends, went to a little island near Nabire called Ahe. It took us 20 minutes in the car and then 40 minutes on a boat to get there. It was so beautiful! Daniel tried out the fishing spear that I got him for Christmas and speared and cooked 3 (small) fish. I spent most of my time keeping Zoe from drowning and nursing Ariella...but I also got to go snorkeling and saw a lion fish and the wing of an airplane from World War II. Zoe loves swimming and said she would float home in her little floatie (why is she so completely unafraid of the water?). Ariella went "swimming" for her first time.

Here are some photos so that you can enjoy the beauty of the beach with us:









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fishing spear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you living in Indonesia ? how do yo feel live in my country ?

    follow me at twitter @anniach for more share i just wonder your experience living here if you dont mind, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete