Saturday, August 31, 2013

4 Sundays, 5 Churches

My dad summarized the almost-4-week trip that Zoe and I just took to the US as "4 Sundays, 4 churches." I need to add a 5th church since I was in a lovely Saturday wedding at another church during my visit. So here is my trip in short:
Almost Sunday #1: My sister Margaret graduated with her PHD from Purdue University in Indiana on Saturday! On Sunday we went to her church there.

Sunday #2: Being prayed for at Trinity Evangelical Church in Peterborough, NH.

My dear friend Jeni's wedding on a beautiful Saturday (at her church in PA).

Sunday #3: My niece Elisa was baptized at Park Street Church in Boston, MA.

Sunday #4: Zoe playing after the service at First Baptist Church in Amherst, MA. Zoe and I shared a brief update about our ministry in Indonesia during both services.
After church on Sunday #4: Ice cream! Yum!

 I can add that my trip of 4 Sundays and 5 churches also included 4 states! Wow! We got to do a lot in a short amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment